Jordan Lynch have been serving the clients of professional introducers since we were formed in 2006. As we choose only to be regulated for mortgages and non-investment insurance we have no conflicts of interest with Wealth Managers, IFA’s, Accountants or Solicitors.
We’re not your average mortgage brokerage. All our advisors are of graduate calibre or have at least 5 years financial services experience. We’re a highly articulate team with extensive knowledge of lending criteria and the remuneration structures of HNW individuals, entrepreneurs, company directors, the self-employed etc… which enables us to find solutions to the most complex lending propositions.
Why Partner With Jordan Lynch?
As many professional practices no longer provide a dedicated mortgage advisory service, we believe our offering is the perfect fit, and summarise the key benefits to the introducing firm below:
• Additional service line from an award-winning mortgage brokerage that as a ‘volume’ player has no lender panel restrictions, which means the client always gets the best advice.
• Non-solicitation agreement protects the existing client bank of the introducer.
• Dedicated Director Level account manager coupled with a highly competent advisor keeps you informed throughout the advisory process.
• Highly personal and discreet service in line with the introducing firms proposition ensures client satisfaction remains high. Please note - we are one of only 12 brokerages that currently have the coveted 5/5 star rating on Trustpilot in the UK.
• No accountability to the introducing firm of the mortgage advice provided by Jordan Lynch as we are Directly Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority with a robust compliance function.
• Helps protect AUM in tax efficient wrappers as we are often able to provide bespoke lending solutions at short notice thereby avoiding an unnecessary liquidation of funds.
• Fee free residential mortgage advice to all the employees of the introducing firm. This is a genuine employee benefit as the high service level provided is far enhanced from that provided by fee free mass market brokerages that only offer ‘vanilla’ advice.